Hindusevakendram is instituting a donation refund policy to ensure fair and transparent processing of requests for refund of donations as digital payments are becoming more frequent. Hindusevakendram expects that all donors will exercise due care and diligence while making donations. Hindusevakendram also recognises that a donation may be made erroneously or donors may change their mind.
Hindusevakendram will examine each request for refund of donation and endeavour to make the refund. Hindusevakendram may also seek further information / documents and donor must co-operate in this regard.
However, Hindusevakendram is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.
- If you would like your donation to Hindusevakendram to be refunded,
- You must request Hindusevakendram in writing or by email for a refund and Your request must reach Hindusevakendram within 15 (fifteen) days from the date on which you made the donation i.e. the date on which you:
- Made the donation online, electronically or through other means, OR
- Handed over the cheque / demand draft to Hindusevakendram or someone authorised by Hindusevakendram for this purpose, OR
- Despatched the cheque / demand draft to Hindusevakendram by other means.
The written request stating reason for requesting refund must be sent to the address stated below and must contain all the following details pertaining to the donation: Date of donation
- Donation amount
- If donation was made through cheque/draft, please provide Cheque/Draft no.
- If donation was made through credit card, please provide Credit Card no. (last 4 digits only).
- If donation was made online, please provide Donation-ID.
Hindu Seva Kendram Trust
Door No. 68/991, 2nd Floor,
Tharakan Complex, K.K.Padmanabhan Road
Ernakulam, Kerala 682018, India
All decisions of Hindusevakendram in this regard will be final and binding on the donor.